Being a Cobble Hill Student means that you use available resources to make good decisions, that you have the knowledge and confidence to achieve academically, and that you try your very best as you learn the skills to become a lifelong learner, and a contributing member of the community !
As a member of the Cobble Hill Family it is expected that you:
- Show kindness towards the entire school community
- Put forth your best effort every single day by attending regularly, completing all assignments, and asking for help when necessary
- Become a contributing member of the school community by adhering to school policies, helping your peers, volunteering and engaging in enrichment activities
- Participate in after school clubs, sports, and other activities
- Complete all courses of study within 4 years, including a 4 year sequence in math and science, including chemistry and trigonometry
- Challenge yourself to try unfamiliar tasks and activities